CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 13, 2011

"Spent"

Carl doesn't particularly like the adjective "tired". According to him it sounds lazy. He prefers the word "spent" as in he's used up every last ounce of energy he possessed at the beginning of a day or week or project, etc. We've kept ourselves busy and occupied these last few months and this is what happens when you work and play your kids silly:They fall asleep upside down, hanging off their beds.

Part of January's energy was spent (only briefly because I had a Relief Society activity that night that I was in charge of) celebrating Carl's birthday. Tyler especially enjoys expending energy this way. I won't bore you with lovey-dovey-ness about Carl, suffice it to say, I've got a fantastic husband and I adore him. So do his kids.

0 comments: