CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Family Home Evening Board...finally

Back in January, I decided I was just going to start tackling the various projects I've been wanting to do for a while. I mentioned on facebook that I was excited about my first project which was going to be a family home evening board. Within a couple of responses and comments it was a full-fledged activity and there were several of us that got together to complete our boards. We painted boards, printed and affixed vinyl, and had a ball. So did the kiddos. There were 7 kids. The newest one, still an infant, hung out with Mom the whole time. The rest of the kids strangely gravitated to the other kids closest to their age. Connor and Kyleigh, Mason and Audrey, Tyler and Lily. And of course once the books were pulled out, there was little chance of escape for Samantha.

Here's how my board turned out. All I need now are the pictures for the key chains that will hang from each nob...oh yeah, and a couple more kids to fill all the jobs. :)

2 comments:

Dyanna Stephens said...

That is an awesome board! I need to make something like that!

Emily Gerow said...

I've been looking for a board that I like...and I Like this one, so I might have to steal it :)