CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Pumpkin Power

We've been to the pumpkin patch... It was insanely bright outside so catching everyone with their eyes open was a major success. Connor loved the hay maze and trying to sit on all the pumpkins.

We've also participated in the annual tradition of carving. Connor helped design a face...sort of...
He wasn't as into getting his hands dirty with pumpkin guts as I imagined he would have been but I gave him a "scooper" and he plowed right in. He's rather fond of "tools".


3 comments:

Melody said...

such cute pictures! Pumpkin patch pictures are some of my favorites. They're always adorable no matter what!

Josie said...

they're getting so big and cute! What were they for halloween?

Kerry said...

Aw so cute! Hey I set my blog to private, email me your email address so I can add you. Any other of my buddies who are reading this, send me your addresses too!