CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 10, 2012

The last few weeks

I keep saying that I feel way to young to feel way too old to be doing life with a newborn.  But sleep deprivation aside, this is one adorable little baby.  We take turns loving and doting and hugging and kissing his sweet little cheeks and occasionally we get around to doing other things like play outside and watch movies.  And given that I expect company soon, I'm thinking of cleaning my house.

 Isn't he sweet?
Thankfully the boys don't fight over him by any means.  They each jump at the chance to help him if he's crying and are quick to alert me if they think he needs a new diaper or might spit up.  For the first couple of weeks anytime Zachary twitched Connor was convinced he either needed another bottle or a diaper.
And Zachary responds really well to both the boys.  He loves to stare at them and hear their voices.  We couldn't be happier. :)

2 comments:

Dyanna Stephens said...

Such adorable kids!

Emily said...

Aww... so sweet! Love all these pictures, Kristen. And I totally wouldn't clean my house if I were you. :D