CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Baby Shower

I threw a baby shower for a friend of mine who is having a girl in January. It was SO much fun to plan and organize that it made me want a little girl myself (although not any time soon). I went with a pink and brown, polka dots and ladybugs theme.
The food was easy and fun and the company was fabulous.

Here's cute Katie in all her glory. The bottom two pictures are my current sewing inspiration. Her mother made 3 stunning and adorable little dresses and a beautiful snuggly coat. The little Gill girl will be well-dressed to say the least.

3 comments:

Caralee (CJ) Waddell said...

What a great party! You sure can throw a mean shower Kristen... You're getting better with every one, ha ha. Miss you guys...

Josie said...

wow! Everything looks amazing! You've got great taste!

There are 600 people in my ward and most of them are under 30. There are 150 children under the age of 2. Last Sunday, 4 babies were blessed, and since two more have been born. Needless to say there are a LOT of baby showers...so I like to pretend I know what I'm talking about (I don't...).

Tamera said...

You did a marvelous job!