CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Tyler

I asked Tyler a few questions on his birthday.  These are HIS responses and I maintain that they are not necessarily accurate. :)

1. Favorite color? "Purple" (for the record it was dark blue last week and today it's yellow)
2. Favorite toy? "Ironman "
3. Favorite game? "Chase!"
4. Favorite tv show? "Lego Ninjago- Masters of Spinjitsu"
5. Favorite song? "Follow the Prophet" and "What Makes You Beautiful" (One Direction)
6. Favorite book? "Spiderman"
7. Favorite fruit? "Strawberries"
8. Favorite breakfast? "Oatmeal"
9. Favorite snack? "Ice cream" (Me: Uh...when do you have ice cream for a snack...? Tyler: everyday Mom.  Me: Oh.)
10. Favorite treat? "Ice cream"
11. Favorite thing to do? "Pick up toys" (Me: Uh...but you don't like picking up toys. Tyler: Yes, I do.  It's my favorite!)
12. Favorite holiday? "Saturday" (that's the day Daddy stays home)
13. What do you like to sleep with? "Baby Jaguar" (a little beanie baby)
14. Who is your best friend? "Ironman...and Zachary.  That's all."
15. What animal would you want to be? "Dinosaur.  Because I would eat other dinosaurs."
16. What do you want to be when you grow up? "Pick up toys"
17. Who is your hero? "Ironman.  He shoots bad guys."
18. What do you like to dream about? "Ironman."
19. What do you want to learn? "To ride my new bike"
20. What makes you happy? "Cheering up!!"

I adore this boy who squeezes you when he gives you a hug and says, "Mmmm!" and who says things like, "Thank you for making this [insert some food he loves] Mom.  You're the best!"  He makes me groan sometimes with all of his antics but he makes me smile much more often.  We love you Tyler!

0 comments: